Saturday, April 19, 2014

Get inspired today: The Adhikari Brothers and how to change philantropy and social work paradigms



Usually, everyone is engaged in some sorts of social works to contribute something in the society. In the same way, my passion for social work has made me much bolder in getting out of the limited social boundary and keep on battling with various social stigmas in Nepal. My brother Bashudev, who is also visually-impaired, is not only a real hero for me but also an unlimited source of inspiration in my life. Together we have been devotedly committed to bringing a series of impactful changes in the lives of Nepali visually-impaired through miscellaneous ways. We both are now immensely encouraged to have known that our efforts, our works, our untainted spirit for social-works have now been recognized and circulated through the awesome article. Simone Galimberti,  Co-Founder of an outstanding social venture, ENGAGE Nepal: Toward the Volunteering Inspired Society, wrote an article about me, my brother Bashudev and our self-help group known as "Bright Star Society". To those who want to know us more closely, I think this article will be a great
reference.  Thinking that this article will immensely inspire the readers, I am now going to share the link where you can access and read this incredibly amazing write up.

Indeed, we need to do something good for the people around gladly whatsoever our creed is. Yes, we can't do everything at once, but we can definitely do something, can't we?  we are here to make a meaningful difference in the society. So let's get going and let's make a change in real sense! Hope you find this article somewhat inspiring and interesting in
some ways:)

No comments:

Post a Comment