Thursday, March 31, 2016

"Break in the Blog": Where and Why was I Lost?



As I go to new places and meet up people, I often begin to introduce who I am and  what I do. Along with my identity  in youth and disability-rights activism, social campaigning, media and technology, I mention myself as a blogger! But my blogging world is not frequent these days, why? Many people might have thought about it, right?
Well, this is indeed a genuine concern. Over the few months, I was not able to come back and write to my blog. Things turned extremely hectic, and I had to be far away from the frequent use of technology. Our post-earthquake campaigns brought me to so amny remotest places where I had never been where the access of the internet was utterely impossible. The massive power-cut problem, more focus towards relief, rehabilitation and recovery works for the earthquake victims kept me extremely busy that I merely could use internet for the personal/professional communications: E-mailing and internet browsing!
Despite the gap and break in the blogging world, I have now back here with much enthusiasm to disseminate more updates of my life, works and our post-earthquake activities. Also, I recently came back from a month-long adventure in United States filled with new insights, ideas and concepts that I really would love to share.
Anyways, with the firm promise to make my blog up-to-date, I’d like to let you know that the more interesting stuffs are on the way, which I can’t wait to tell and share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment