Friday, December 30, 2016

A Year-long Journey with Asia Foundation: A Platform for Emerging Leaders of Asia



We are at the end of this year. 2016 is now about to wave good-bye to us. This has been incredible time for me in many ways, among which today I am going to share a really fantastic year-long journey with Asia Foundation with 12 most-dynamic emerging stars of Asia.

In fact, early in this year, my life took a very important turning when I received an E-mail from Asia Foundation stating that I got selected as a fellow in the Asia Foundation Development Fellows program 2016 from the very competitive pools of applicants. The news was undoubtedly exciting to me and my family, yet it was equally challenging as it definitely added more responsibilities in my shulder for the people and societies I was working for from dawn till dusk in Nepal.
The year-long fellowship was full of learnings, sharings and gaining different experiences and exposures. The moments I spent with 12 dynamic emerging leaders across the different Asian Countries, who are passionately working  to shape the future of Asia, gave me more energy and hopes that will never fade from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment