Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016: The Year of Great Adventures



2016 has been one of the most-incredible and memorable years for me in many ways. If I slice the whole 2016 and metaphorically link my life, I would say, Half adventures, half adversities, half turnings, half twists filled with both bitter and better experiences. Although 2016 has been a great year, full of changes, events and incredible projects, shaping my career more clearly, “adventure” has become one of the major parts that taught and gave me new perspective on life and world. I saw so much things in this year within my country Nepal and outside. From the sorrow of Sindhupalchok to Development of DC, from the magnificence of Mongolia to serenity of Spain, all the great things came into my life making me more assertive to see the world through inner eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment